Is people leadership your passion?Do you want to be part of a high-achieving team where fun matters and where authenticity is valued?
We should talk.About the Position:
The Sales Development Manager (SDM) will have overall responsibility for leading a team of 8-10 Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) in the US. The SDR team’s core objective is to create selling opportunities and build qualified pipeline in Juniper’s commercial customer base. This position reports to the Sr. Director of Americas Virtual Sales.
- Develop comprehensive sales prospecting plans, which support Juniper’s go-to-market sales strategies.
- Lead day-to-day operations of the SDR team and create a culture of accountability that holds individual SDRs responsible for attaining their monthly, quarterly and annual quotas.
- Work closely with the Field Marketing team to monitor the efficacy of existing lead generation campaigns and develop new lead generation programs where needed.
- Create and provide weekly and quarterly SDR performance reports to multiple stakeholders including Sales Management, Services Sales, Channel Sales, Marketing, and Sales Operations.
- Review and improve upon Juniper’s sales enablement and training programs to develop advanced sales and technical training curriculums that can further expand the skillsets and competencies of the SDR team members.
- Collaborate with Sales Operations and Finance teams to review and develop SDR compensation plans that effectively align SDR goals and objectives with the Go-To-Market Strategy.
- Experience leading rapidly growing SDR organizations with direct responsibility for recruitment, retention, sales resource development, and performance management
- Experience communicating and presenting at an executive level
- Thorough understanding of the metrics/measurements of a sales development team
- Experience working with Salesforce.com including lead management, opportunity management, reporting, dashboards, sales forecasting, process management, etc
- Experience using and leveraging marketing & outreach automation systems
- Experience developing and implementing SDR training and enablement programs and curriculums from the ground up
- Experience working with or alongside lead generation and field marketing organizations in B2B environments – can demonstrate a thorough understanding of lead generation activities, programs, and general performance measurements
- 2+ years experience leading a Sales Development Representative team
- 2+ years in IT networking sales
- BA/BS or equivalent preferred
About Juniper:Juniper Networks makes advanced technologies that help organizations connect, solve problems and capture opportunities. But we also empower people to connect their ideas to the world around them and realize their hopes and ambitions.
As a company, Juniper’s mission is to connect everything and empower everyone. As an employer, we strive to help people forge meaningful connections that advance their careers, elicit recognition, and engage the greater community in ways that make a real difference in people's lives.