- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to desktop support, mobile device management, Video Conferencing support.
- Must possess the proven ability to install and configure new IT equipment, perform PC Refresh, deploy new hire installs of equipment, PC moves, retirement, and pickup of devices set for retirement. Wipe drives with proper chain of custody and inventory management.
- To resolve incidents and upgrade different types of software and hardware. Installation of new hardware for customers, such as new monitors, docking stations, or keyboards. May also include diagnoses and resolving software and hardware incidents, including operating systems (Windows 7/10) and across a range of software applications on the client machine (Office applications, Outlook, Skype for Business, etc.).
- Perform daily health check, standby, and support for Meeting Room’s Audio & Video devices.
- Must accurately record, update and document requests using the IT service desk system.
- Professionalism when resolving service delivery and client issues in a timely manner.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
- Identifying and escalating business and technical challenges as appropriate and in a timely manner.
- Communicating with other engineers, clients, and managers in a professional manner as situations arise, and at regular intervals ensuring that all parties involved are kept up to date at all times.
- Attending and participating in regularly scheduled team meetings, development training, and other meetings as needed.
- Assist as onsite hands and legs to support infrastructure such as server equipment reboot, power on-off, network equipment cable patching, physical checks of IT compute equipment within the purview, and supported scope of work by DXC.
- Coordinate with our third-party vendor(s) onsite where equipment swaps, changes, and/or replacements are to be taking place and manage activities until completion by third-party vendors.
- Assist in audit and asset tracking exercise.
- There are 2 shifts: 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM and 9:00 AM to 6 P.M (on rotation with another engineer).
- In-depth understanding of Windows desktop operating system (Win7, Win10 and etc)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange Server, O365 and Windows Server, DHCP, DNS, Networks, Antivirus, endpoints encryption, PC hardware and software, basic knowledge of Windows networking, Printer and smartphone
- VIP Support experience (advantage)
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task in a fast-paced/demanding environment.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving.
- Strong interpersonal/relationship-building skills & customer service values/practices.
- Willingness to accept additional responsibilities.
- Strong customer service and communication skills with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team with minimal supervision
- Excellent and accurate documentation skills.
- Ability to quickly absorb and retain information keen attention to detail
- We place much value in a highly motivated individual that can work as part of a team to accomplish goals.
- Diploma or Degree in IT / IS discipline or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of related IT experience.
- ITIL certification preferred but not mandatory.