This is AdyenWe took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Compliance AnalystAdyen is looking for a Compliance Analyst based in our San Francisco office that will report to the Risk and Operational Compliance Team Lead. This role will work closely with their counterparts in Amsterdam, Singapore, Brazil, and Regulatory Compliance teams. You will perform ongoing monitoring and other customer reviews to meet our regulatory, payment network, and partnership requirements, as well as provide ongoing guidance to our Merchants, Underwriting and Commercial teams.
You will join a young and fast-growing team where a lot of processes are not set in stone. You are somebody who takes ownership, learns fast and has a critical mind that is always looking for ways to optimize our risk-control efforts.
What you’ll do
- Lead the registration process of Payment Facilitators, Marketplaces, and other high brand risk merchants with the Card Schemes, and waiver approvals
- Manage non-compliance notifications from card schemes. Work closely with our Merchants, Account Managers, Card Schemes and other stakeholders to solve these cases in a timely manner
- Conduct periodic reviews of high and normal risk merchants
- Perform ongoing and targeted compliance monitoring against Card Scheme rules
- Collect required documentation to ensure merchants’ compliance with PCI DSS requirements
- Identify relevant card scheme rule updates and provide ongoing guidance to our merchants and internal teams, including Underwriting, Sales and Account Management
- This role is based out of our San Francisco office.
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work a minimum of 40 hours/week.
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English.
Who you are
- Experience in compliance/AML with a financial institution or payment-focused company preferred
- Experience reviewing policies (such as AML and KYC), unusual activity relating to payments and restricted/prohibited products and services
- Proven ability to understand legal and regulatory concepts and convert them into relevant, practical business requirements
- Possess sound judgment, flexibility and nimbleness in changing courses and solving problems swiftly
- Solid interpersonal skills - specifically you are able to connect with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and merchants from varying disciplines and cultures
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Knowledge of the payment industry, including Visa/Mastercard in both Card Present and Card-Not-Present environments
- Prior PCI DSS experience
Who we areAdyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?If this role looks like your next step, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records