Pricing & Reimbursement OfficerAthens Greece
Are you a Market Access Professional ready to grow your career? Join Market Access at Novo Nordisk Hellas and get a life-changing career!
About the departmentMarket Access is responsible for providing access of Novo Nordisk products to patients in Greece. You will join a team of 4 highly skilled professionals, responsible for the Market access, Public Affairs and Novo Nordisk image in Greece.
As, a Pricing & Reimbursement Officeryour challenge is to run the pricing process for Greece & Cyprus. You will have to ensure the implementation of the company’s pricing policy and administers the corporate price database.
In your responsibilities will be to propose recommendations based on pharma expenditure and trends .
- You will review and analyse pricing risks related to reference pricing or new regulations and identify in advance upcoming price changes for existing products.
- You will monitor and report key-facts and trends at national level in order to exploit opportunities and to mitigate pricing threats.
- You will handle Objections and liaise with external Affiliates for pricing issues.
- You will be responsible to provide Market analysis, and propose recommendation based on pharma expenditure and trends.
- You will be also responsible for developing local reimbursement dossier and taking action on new pricing and reimbursement related legislation
- You will participate in negotiation process
- You have a Bachelor Degree in health, health economics, law or other relevant sciences.
- You are both fluent in Greek and English.
- You have strong analytical skills and can turn various inputs into clear and concise conclusions.
- You work in a systematic and structured way.
- You have experience with pricing & Reimbursement in Pharma Market and you are an expert in Excel . Understanding of IRP Mechanisms is an additional asset.
Working at Novo Nordisk
In Novo Nordisk it is your skills, commitment and ambitions that help us improve the lives of millions of
people across the world. In return, we offer you the opportunity to work with talented colleagues in an ambitious environment, and we promise to be dedicated to your professional and personal development in order to help you realise your ambitions.
15th of March 2021
Millions rely on us
To work for Novo Nordisk you will need the skills, dedication and ambition to change lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronic diseases. In exchange, we offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.