This is AdyenWe took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Account ManagerAdyen is looking for an Account Manager to join our Account Management team in São Paulo. This position will be critical to building the Adyen business and brand in Latin America. As product and industry experts, our Account Managers are strategic assets to their merchants, focusing first and foremost on identifying the unique needs of a merchant and delivering insight and solutions that meet those needs. As such, they accept end-to-end responsibility for the success and satisfaction of the merchants in their care.
What you’ll do
- Assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis;
- Deliver expertise, education, and guidance to merchants as they craft and execute their payments strategy;
- Be fully responsible end-to-end for the success and satisfaction of ‘your’ merchants;
- Build relationships with key people at your merchants and leverage those relationships to drive the best possible merchant experience;
- Drive the growth of large international clients across different continents and within different payment channels;
- Work with colleagues in the global Adyen team and within different payment channels.
Who you are
- Commercial mindset, with the ability to nurture merchant relationships and help them grow, while also identifying mutually beneficial opportunities to drive commercial growth;
- 3 to 6 years of experience in an account management, consulting or complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services (specifically payments) role;
- Fluent in both Portuguese and English, Spanish is a plus.
Who we areAdyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers.Customers include Facebook, Uber, Dafiti, 99taxis, Rappi and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?If this role looks like your next step, apply by clicking the below link. Please provide your motivation letter and CV in English.
We can’t wait to meet you!