In this role, you have the opportunity to:You will be part of Image Acquisition Platform is focused on delivering consistent, efficient and smart user experience, common serviceability, AI & Analytics tools on our console solutions across all modalities. The innovations on Image Acquisition Platform will impact millions of lives and also, will deliver on our quadruple aim in Healthcare – Lower Cost, Improve Staff Experience, Improve Patient Experience, Better Health Outcomes.
2021 is aimed to be a very exciting year of progress and growth for CT business where in we have lined up host of releases such as Harpoon, Thor & Oceanus to name a few & Advanced development projects aimed for architectural refactoring of user workflow components. The team is poised to work on the development of Next generation console, intended to replace the current portfolio in the next few years.
As we build strong teams for successfully delivering to these multiple programs, we are expanding and strengthening our competency team. We have excellent opportunities for energetic, passionate and bright minds to come join us to build a strong career in technical leadership and support us in realizing our vision.
You are responsible for:
- Responsible for analyzing and understanding requirements
- Design and implement the requirements by collaborating with System Engineers and Architects
- Performs detailed design, coding, testing and all related documentation for a project
- Identifying and resolving technical risks proactively
- Ensure deliverables are on time and of high quality
- Implementation of Unit Test Cases using relevant testing frameworks
- Supports team in defect fixing and investigations
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in Desktop applications
- Experience in C#, WCF, WPF is must.
- Additional exposure to UI design will be preferred
- Expertise in object oriented design and multi-threaded programming
- Experience of software development process.
- Expertise in development, testing and debugging skills
- Preferable to have DICOM and regulatory awareness
- Strong abstraction, analytical and problem solving skills
- Working with multisite teams, Quality conscious and Process Oriented
- B.E in Computer Science or M.E in Medical Software / Imaging Technologies / Software Engineering
- 2-4 years of software development experience with C# .NET
In return, we offer you:A growth path as a Software Developer with most rewarding career. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions Bangalore