In this role, you have the opportunity toBe a part of a winning , leader sales team!
You are responsible for
- Developing, maintaining and improving relations with the key account to keep or to set Philips as preferred supplier.
- Initiating and coordinating all Philips efforts to the accounts in order to maximize the output of the sales group.
- Creating an account plan for the key account in which budgeted targets are translated into specific strategy and actions per account as part of the operational plan of the sales group.
- Creating and implementing action programs for and with the key-accounts to improve the performance of Philips.
- Driving the performance of the functions in the key-account team to get it done.
- Systematically analyzing and reporting sales results, expectations, market, competition and trends to make proposals for improvement.
You are a part ofA winning , passionate sales team!
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 3 years sales experience preferably in FMCG,
- Analytical skills
- High Leadership Skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
In return, we offer youTo be part of a global sales team working with great products .
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.