#LI-PHILINJob location: Chennai
Reports to: Head of Talent Acquisition IndiaYouare responsible for
- Build Talent pipeline : Build a repository of resources proactively for business-critical roles as per strategic workforce plan.
- Talent Scouting : Constantly scan the market and stay updated on market realities to fine tune TA approach
- Intake: Identify the customers' business needs and translate them into an agreed recruitment plan, aimed at the fulfillment of the needs within time, budget and quality constraints.
- Sourcing and Selection: Ensure sufficient inflow of potentially suitable candidates using the agreed sourcing channels (i.e. passive, internal, referral, etc.). Identify suitable candidate(s) matching both the agreed business needs and candidate's ambitions and expectations.
- Business selection: Ensure the proposed candidate(s) are interviewed and evaluated by the business in line with the agreed recruitment plan, way-of working and related guidelines.
- Job-offer & contracting: Manage the offer process for the selected candidate in line with both the agreed compensation & benefits level for the job and the (realistic) candidate's expectations Business partner: Build and maintain good relationship, business knowledge and satisfaction of your customers (both Hiring Managers and HR Managers)
- Continuous Improvement: Pro-actively contribute to the continuous improvement of Talent Acquisition organization and its services Compliance: Deliver agreed recruitment services (service portfolio) in line with the agreed way-of-working and related guidelines
- Next to managing the overall recruiting process, the recruiter acts a strategic advisor. The recruiter may work on TA Projects. These projects should be impactful and bring about a measurable improvement within TA.
- Acts independently the full spectrum of talent acquisition services as a strategic advisor to all partners (vacancies across all levels). Utilizes business acumen, judgement and enterprise wide thinking while driving successful outcomes for the customer.
- The recruiter should add in-depth insights to the effective execution of all talent acquisition activities, while operating in a fast paced and highly confidential environment that requires juggling multiple priorities.
You are part of:Talent Acquisition Team responsible for recruiting world class professionals to contribute to accelerating the growth and profitability of Philips. Working on delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization, achieved through the development of national and international recruiting plans, employing sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree with 12+ years of related experience as a sourcing specialist or as a recruiter
- Has strong business acumen.
- Experience in a corporate or agency setting with extensive experience in GBS hiring in the Financial industry preferred.
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Well networked
- Go getter, highly committed and hard working. Wiling to stretch and deliver results.
- Thinks customers and business first while acting with integrity.
- Demonstrates ability to influence customers and drive the recruiting process with speed and expertise as a strategic advisor
- Demonstrates the ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and work with highly confidential information.
- In-depth knowledge of interviewing techniques, processes, and tools
- Conduct business always with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct
- Ability to manage customers’ expectations and to deal with customers using a consultative approach
In return, we offer you
- A rewarding career in Philips with attractive package. `
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Attractive collective health insurance package
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions. Chennai (ex Madras)