In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Build a high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions of people in China, while advancing Philips digital transformation journey as a global leader in Health Technology;
- The CRM function is a key hub for member recruitment, engagement, direct-to-business sales and member data collection across all platforms and terminals. Significant investment has been made on Philips’ digital architecture including official website, WeChat ecosystem, Weibo, social media and consumer data platform that will allow Philips to maximize reach and engagement with its members in China.
- The Digital Operation Manager is responsible for driving recruitment and engagement and optimizing brand image across digital platforms. The successful candidate will turn CRM objectives into measurable digital KPIs to assist the business in reaching its growth objectives, manage and grow Philips digital architecture in China.
You are responsible for
- Develop and execute digital CRM strategies across China digital architecture, delivering against key business objectives.
- Manage key digital media partner relationships to maintain and grow the optimal digital architecture across multiple media devices to maximize reach, traffic and recruitment.
- Cooperate with the content team to create and implement day-to-day content plan from mechanism perspective.
- Work closely with loyalty team members to enhance meaningful and quantifiable recruitment, engagement and advocacy performance.
- Cooperate with analytics team to monitor digital performance against KPI and report these internally.
- Keep abreast of industry best practice, new techniques and competitor activity in relation to digital.
You are a part ofYou will report to CRM Director and collaborate with many other teams including Marketing Manager, Digital marketing, PR, E-trade Marketing etc.,.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital functions in a consumer focused environment.
- Proven track record of operating digital touchpoints and planning and implementing integrated digital campaigns to drive meaningful interaction with fans in a large user base
- Strong in experience briefing and managing agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to measure success with analytics
- Excellent attention to details and experience.
- Able to drive cross-functional cooperation.
- New media agency experience is preferred.
- Fluent in English/Mandarin (both written and oral), excellent communication skills.
In return, we offer youA path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible
work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
- A professional but fun workplace, A healthy work-life balance environment;
- An energetic, genuine, inventive, supportive and dynamic team atmosphere;
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions. Shanghai