Department Description:The Quality Control department supports the Seprafilm (medical device) and Sodium Hyaluronate (active pharmaceutical ingredient) GMP operations at the 74/76 NYA Manufacturing Facility. The department performs analytical testing on intermediate, in-process and final product materials using a variety of equipment to include GC, FTIR, UVVIS, and Atomic Absorption. Additional functions include stability testing and the qualification of new instrumentation utilized in the Quality Control laboratory.
Key Responsibilities may differ among employees with same job title and may change over time in accordance with business needs:
- This Quality Control Analyst I is responsible for performing routine testing of in-process samples, stability samples and final products in accordance with SOPs for product release.
- Perform Assays in accordance with SOP’s for release, stability and in-process samples.
- Review QC data for compliance to procedures and specifications.
- Calculate and evaluate results.
- Successful completion of assigned training.
- Effectively demonstrate an understanding of cGMPs and application to specific responsibilities.
- Follow accurate written procedures for testing of in-process and final product samples.
- Provide input to the technical composition of operating documentation.
- Work independently under general supervision and direction.
- Work in compliance with cGMPs
- Practice safe work habits and adhere to Sanofi’s safety procedure and guidance.
- Perform preventative maintenance on basic laboratory equipment
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences discipline.
- Proficient in Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel
- 1 Year Experience in a cGMP lab environment.
- Proficient in Outlook and Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience with pH, UV Vis Spectroscopy and wet Chemistry.
Special Working Conditions:Requires working with hazardous chemicals.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.