As an Account Manager, you’ll develop relationships with our brand partners across all levels and support them as they use Pinterest to meet their goals. You’ll take the lead on major initiatives and see them through to success.
What you’ll do:
- Retain, grow and diversify the value delivered to our largest partners within the Field segment, ultimately growing Pinterest revenue as a result
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partners’ teams (executive, operational, creative, measurement and agency), resulting in trusted advisorship
- Advocate internally for the solutions required to drive business outcomes for these advertisers, working across internal teams such as Measurement & Insights, Product Marketing, Creative Strategy, etc.
- Gain a deep understanding of our partners’ business goals and turn data into compelling stories and actionable insights to help them succeed
- Specifically own the “how” conversation with advertisers to advise on media strategies across targeting, bidding models, creative, measurement, etc.
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ years of digital advertising sales experience, managing high value relationships, driving strategic learning agendas and owning client communication
- Track record of compelling data-backed storytelling and recommendations
- Expert in managing forecasts and achieving goals
- Strong communication skills in person, on the phone, and through email
- A team player who’s able to work in a fast-paced environment with technical and non-technical teams