In this role, you have the opportunity toLead the cross-functional team to achieve the objectives of maintainance project or simple new launch project. It includes the overall project planning and execution. Establish solid operating mechanisms to track progress, identify issues, overcome obstacles, and define recovery plans.
You are responsible for
- Prepares and implements project in multi-discipline areas in accordance with agreed conditions on quality, time, cost and staffing.
- Co-ordination between the different stakeholders, Multi-site teams
- Use appropriate project management tools, communication plans and risk management techniques to create rigor in project planning and execution.
- Work with cross-functional team to ensure smooth transition from every stage of the project from concept definition, development, verification/validation, and to mass production.
- Provide ongoing status reports to the business leadership team.
- Work with Quality and Regulatory to ensure the project/product is fully compliant with the Philips quality system/process and global regulatory agency requirements
- Partners with non-project members as required.
- Other duties as required.
You are a part ofHomecare China innovation team, a progressive and energetic team within Philips Domestic Appliance business group, where a professional but fun workplace atmosphere is valued and a diverse multi-functional team will greet you. You will report to I&D lead and collaborate with many other teams who are in the same office or in other sites.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s degree in business or engineering preferred.
- Over 10 years project management experience, in multi-region companies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Fast learning and strong problem-solving skills required.
- Clear thinking and able to make decision based on facts.
- Strong understanding of financial analysis tools preferred.
- Computer-literate with working knowledge of Project Management, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word required.
- Travel in case needed.
In return, we offer youA path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this product development role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- We offer a market conform salary
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Convenient working conditions in office
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance