null In this role you have the opportunity to
be part of a global Talent Acquisition team responsible for recruiting exceptional and diverse tech-talent to fuel the innovation power of Philips Health Tech. We will offer you a job with full end-to-end responsibility for the recruitment process : from identifying the business needs to leading all aspects of the search, assessment, stakeholder management and offer process for the selected candidate. You will be given the opportunity to recruit across geographical hubs (EMEA as a focal point, Asia Pacific and the Americas) and partner with their local teams.
Along with contributing to impactful Talent Acquisition projects, you will be driving our candidate experience, helping change the hiring culture and act as a strategic advisor across research & development businesses.
If you are cross cultural savvy, are passionate about recruiting and you dare to change the status quo, this may be the right challenge for you!
You are responsible forthe constant search for the best Software, AI, R&D talent for Philips. Your responsibilities in a snapshot:
- Developing in-depth knowledge of skills and behaviors needed for success in role - as well as conducting recruitment strategy meetings with your customers.
- Sourcing and selecting suitable candidates.
- Effectively selecting, assessing and interviewing candidates using behavioral based interviewing techniques, technical assessment tools and bar-raiser interviews.
- Job-offer and contracting activities.
- Building and communicating an attractive employee value proposition (EVP) for all candidates to include information on Philips Health Tech, the specific position, career paths, perks and benefits.
- Embracing, adopting or leading change:
- Exceeding objectives and metrics as communicated by management including, but not limited to: customer satisfaction (both, candidates as Hiring Managers), data integrity, compliance, quality measures as well as operating with the highest level of integrity.
You are a part ofPhilips Talent Acquisition is a Center of Expertise in our HR organization. Recruiting Consultants, Recruitment Marketing Specialists and a support team are working hand in hand to hire the best talent for Philips. Within Talent Acquisition, you will be part of the Critical Capabilities team – a global team consisting of fun professionals to work with, hiring engineering and digital talent in a competitive and fast-paced environment.
The preferred countries to hire in are Poland or UKI – you could be based there remote as well.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A Bachelor or Master degree.
- Combined with at least 2 years of experience as an agency or in-house recruiter - a background in technical recruitment is highly preferred.
- We expect you to have experience in the professional use of social media and /or AI tools to approach and attract talent.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills along with strong customer and solution focus; each recruitment process is like a project and you always have multiple processes at the same time.
- Outstanding communication, collaborating and influencing skills; you are able to influence (senior) partners by using the data available to you and understand the importance of market intelligence and timely communication within the recruitment process.
- Good understanding of complex corporate recruitment in an international setting.
- Great team collaboration with curiosity for uncovering solutions, self-confidence, enthusiasm and accountability. You persist in the face of resistance.
In return we offer youA path towards your most exciting career. As part of a global team, you get to hire for all geographical hubs, with each their own particularities meaning there is always something new to learn and never a dull moment. Philips is growing its innovation capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this business and candidate-facing role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer good health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.