In this role, you have the opportunity to p lay a pivotal role in driving education as a business across Philips by partnering with stakeholders to manage a variety of content-related projects inclusive of business content development within clusters to third-party content integration into the Philips learning ecosystem. Responsible for planning, controlling, and coordinating global education category content development and management projects from definition to taking the concepts and following through to a successful deployment achieving project objectives, balancing schedule, cost, quality and requirements working with different stakeholders, and leading and directing project teams. The Education Category Project Manager leads Education Category professional services projects from inception to successful transition to operations, and is responsible for full, integrated delivery including but not limited to clinical education, technical education, third-party education, product education and assisting with education delivery deployments.
You are responsible for
- Building and maintaining the education content and related projects, and defining the interfaces with other functions
- Defining project charters and their goals, in consultation with management and relevant stakeholders, as input to manage the project, estimates the budgets, risks, and key communications
- Keeping up-to-date with the evolving education business and education ecosystem in order to optimize the goals of each project and maximize the synergy
- Deploying Process Improvement and Quality Assurance and makes the project efficient and transparent, in line with business and program processes and objectives
- Providing regular program performance status, variances to plan and identification of corrective actions, reports
- Advising on issues related to content development against business objectives in a timely fashion
You are a part of the Global Solutions Delivery organization that collaborates closely with the business, markets, and transformation teams as a part of the transformation of education as a business.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree (at least Bachelor)
- Fluent English (both spoken and written)
- At least 3 years of relevant work project management experience
- Project management certification will be a considerable advantage (PMP preferable)
- IT Literacy: Microsoft Project, MS Office
- Proven track record in managing instructional design, instructional systems, and Learning Management Systems and tools
- Understanding of the healthcare industry including clinical processes, workflows, and related technologies
- Knowledge and experience with learner-centered, performance-based, instructional designer and adult learning practices preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
In return, we offer youThe unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.