In this role, you have the opportunity toBe the ambassador of Philips HealthTech ensuring that all customers are satisfied while meeting or exceeding our business targets.
You are responsible for
- Planning and implementing trade marketing activities for a specific Business (product portfolio) on national level.
- Analysing the national sales data, act on it and report to the region.
- Implementing the trade marketing tools for use on regional level. .
- Contributing to the definition and realisation of trade marketing actions on regional level
- Category Management
You are a part ofAn organization with an incredible diversity of nationalities, skills, backgrounds, functions and challenges. At Philips we have opportunities for graduates as well as experienced professionals in everything from applied research to marketing and sales in over 100 countries. We’re a fascinating company to be part of, with a strong emphasis on cultural awareness, mutual understanding and out-of-the-box thinking.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelors Degree
- At least 4 years' experience in trade marketing preferably in FMCG .
- Analytical skills
- High leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communicaton skills in English
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.