This is AdyenWe took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and have a good amount of fun. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Pre-Sales EngineerAdyen is looking for a knowledgeable and resourceful Pre Sales Engineer to join our team.
What you’ll doAs a technical presales, you will be overall responsible for the technical consultation during sales meetings, and help during the implementation of Adyen’s products and solutions. You will be working closely with the Sales team to grow the merchant base and attend meetings with potential clients to determine technical requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collected prior to the integration.
Additionally, you will provide Tier 1 (technical) support to local merchants. You will also work directly with internal development teams to deliver technical specifications of bespoke requirements for the platform and feed these into the appropriate work streams.
Who you are
- Deep technical understanding of web services/API’s and system integrations.
- Good project management and planning skills are key to excel in this position. Ability to manage the interaction between Product, Sales, IT and Operations.
- Strong analytical skills and very practical approach in solving challenges.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, which means at Adyen: talk straight and clear.
- You are customer centric and feel at ease to speak in front of/with merchants.