Supply Chain Operations Internship (F/M/X)
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations as the engine that accelerates value creation? Are you ready to change the face of our Supply Chain?
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer’s stores in the right quantities, at the right time and with perfect quality really does present a new challenge every single day. Our Supply Network Operations (SNO) organization is there to meet these challenges: Forecasting customer demand, Handling the information flows from orders, shipments and invoices and leading the physical distribution process from Distribution Centre to the customer’s shelf.
By joining us in Supply Chain, you can help us develop highly sophisticated, more integrated approaches, taking advantage of the latest advancements in digitalized plant and connected, smart technology. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to enhance the efficiency and sustainability of our operations!
The internship projects we offer can involve a combination of:
- One or several operational missions or/and projects in the area of supply chain management
- Contribution to the management of our logistical relations with a customer
- Upstream Supply Chain design or innovation projects that will transform our supply chain to the one of tomorrow.
- Playing a meaningful role on exciting projects such as crafting the supply chain setups for new products.
What P&G can offer you:
- We guarantee you responsibilities from Day 1 and have the ownership of at least one or two big projects
- Continuous coaching ‐ you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager, so that you grow and develop
- You will join our dynamic SNO teams, and work closely with colleagues from other functions: Brand management, Sales, and Finance.
- Dynamic and respectful international work environment - employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A chance to see if a career at P&G is something for you!
Internship available as of May/June 2021. Our internships generally range from 3 to 6 months and you receive an internship allowance
Are you the Master student we're looking for?
- You are a born leader and passionate to make things happen, and this shows in your academic & non-academic achievements
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You collaborate well with diverse groups of people
- You would like to work autonomously and prove your leadership and innovating spirit
- You speak English & work well with Microsoft Office
- Dutch speaking is an advantage.
Just so you know:We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Brussels, Brussels Capital, Belgium Job Type: Full time Job categories: Supply Network Operations/Logistics Req No: R000004732