DescriptionMassillon Container Company/Vail Industries is seeking Manufacturing Workers for our full time afternoon shift at our Navarre, OH production facility. We have varying positions available on our consistent year round 1st and 2nd shifts. Our 1st shift works Mon thru Fri 6:00 am to 2:30 pm and our 2nd shift works Mon thru Thurs 2:30 pm to 1:00 am.
We have varying positions available including Machine Operators, Machine Helpers and Receiving. Starting pay is between $15.50 to $18.89 per hour based on open positions at the time of hire and applicant experience.
Our ideal candidates are safety minded and motivated individuals who are capable of performing a variety of functions in a flexible, fast-paced production environment. General responsibilities include running machines, assisting machine operators and completing finishing tasks for our custom corrugated packaging solutions. Our workplace requires individuals who understand the needs of the business while maintaining a focus on safety, quality, customer satisfaction, productivity and teamwork.
- Run or assist on machines involved in the manufacture and finishing of custom corrugated packing solutions
- Feed board into presses, glue machines and other production/shipping equipment
- Catch finished corrugated pieces from presses and other production related machines and create bundles, counts and unit amounts according to production specifications/work orders and verbal interaction with the Operator
- Gather and properly condense and dispose of scrap material.
- Stack material onto pallets for shipment.
- Affix shipping labels on finished bundles per work order specifications
- Load materials onto conveyors
- Deliver raw product/collect finished goods to and from work stations and store finished goods in warehouse or transportation areas as directed
- Enter data on daily time sheet.
- Clean equipment and work areas and keep work areas free of debris
- Other production, shipping and other work-related duties as assigned
At Massillon Container Company/Vail Industries our employees work together in a diverse group and enjoy regularly scheduled shifts and fair treatment. We provide employees with fair wages plus a full benefit package that includes low cost medical and dental insurance, 401k with automatic 2% per pay profit sharing contribution and additional employer match on employee contributions, disability and life coverage, plus multiple weeks’ vacation and 11 paid holidays a year
Massillon Container Company/Vail Industries is a drug free organization and we are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offer year round employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified candidates and employees