We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:You will be a Cloud Support Engineer with a desire to solve complex cases. You will be instrumental in providing a premier customer service experience to our customers and partners.
Position Summary:You will actively resolve highly complex cases raised by our Frontline engineering team on Citrix Cloud products, services and related matters. You will utilize your sleuthing skills to isolate, analyze, and provide resolution to customer inquiries. The pace is fast and the job is challenging but, the partnership makes this opportunity one that is very rewarding.
- Develop an expert-level technical understanding of Citrix products including Citrix Endpoint Management, Citrix Content Collaboration, Citrix Networking and Citrix Workspace product suites.
- Work directly with our Enterprise Customers to resolve high priority and complex issues by Phone, Web, and Remote Session.
- Act as Senior Engineer to mentor junior members of the team including delivering deep-dive training and developing technical articles.
- Act as an effective technical interface between the customer and Citrix Core Development/DevAnalysis teams.
- Develop project management skills through participation in global projects and initiatives to better service our global customer base
- You will need 2+ years of experience in a technical support environment or field experience, working in enterprise level environments.
- Ability to develop code/script literacy to read and understand existing product code and/or scripts.
- Must possess a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Windows Server Experience - including Windows Server / MS Exchange / ActiveSync
- Networking Experience – such SSL, DNS, and TCP/IP
- Authentication Experience - such as LDAP/Active Directory/Radius
- Database experience – such as MySQL or SQLServer
- Smartphone and tablet devices like Apple iOS and Android Phone
What you’re looking for:Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Functional Area:Tech Support
About us:Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.