Aerospace / Mechanical Engineer Intern-RED00194
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Adhere to General Work Requirements
- Analyze and compile data and metrics
- Update and maintain databases
- Assist with special projects that focus on delivering results against the business plan
- Support the review and disposition of manufacturing non-conformances
- Work as part of the Team to provide support to ensure reliability and efficiency with processes
- Interface with Bombardier personnel to ensure consistent, practical and effective solutions
As our ideal candidate,
- You are currently working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
- You must have basic proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- You have the availability to work 24-30 hours/week (Monday – Friday between 8am – 5pm)
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- CATIA experience preferred
- Enovia experience preferred
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other personal characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Mechanical Engineering
Primary Location: US-TX-Red Oak
Zip Code: US 75154
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Posting: 10.06.2021, 3:34:01 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing