We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under direct supervision:
- Assists the Service Supervisor during all phases of providing slickline services. Assists with pre-job product and service equipment preparation (assembly, test, mobilization) and service performance at the well site. Assists with post-job mobilization, clean up and repair of service equipment and products.
- Repairs/redresses well pressure control equipment in preparation for the next job. Assists with process documentation as prescribed by HMS. Applies all relevant company HSE policies and procedures in all aspects of the job. Given the nature of oil field service work, all employees must be able to execute written and verbal instructions and effectively exchange information with peers and superiors that will increase the likelihood of job success. Every employee must be able to work as an effective team member.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is also required.
- Basic reading comprehension and writing skills are required as basic computer skills as well.
- This is a development position with the expectation that all Service Operators will advance to the Service Specialist position. With the expectation that all Service Operators will advance to the Service Specialist position.
- Develops and demonstrates general knowledge of all slick line services and related products. Develops and demonstrates in-depth knowledge of the slick line tools and related products provided in his/her geographic area.
- Develops and demonstrates WPCE operation and maintenance knowledge and skills. Develops and demonstrates a working knowledge of slickline unit operation (engine, drive train, and hydraulics), minor unit maintenance, and process documentation required during prepare resources, mobilization, perform services and demobilization mainstay processes.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and /or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available including up to a Service Operator I or a Service Operator II.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
LocationPouch 340026, Prudhoe Bay, Alaska, 99734, United States
Job DetailsRequisition Number:95226
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:Compensation Information
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.