Company: Nestlé Indonesia
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of unlocking the power of food to enhance quality of life for everyone, today and for generations to come.
As a Medical Delegate, you will actively educate Healthcare Professionals on the importance of exclusive breastfeeding during the first 6 months of life and the continuation of it for as long as possible after the introduction of complementary feeding. When breastfeeding is not possible - to provide accurate and scientific information to Healthcare Professionals based on expressed needs, about Nestlé's Infant Nutrition Products and services: their fact based features, advantages, benefits and their appropriate use within the compliance with WHO Code, Indonesian Laws and Regulations, Nestlé Policy and Procedures for the Implementation of the WHO International Code of breastmilk substitutes. To provide accurate and factual information regarding the hazards/dangers linked to the use of inappropriate Breastmilk substitutes, i.e. Cow's / Buffalo's milk, rice water.
A day in the life of Medical Delegate
- Healthcare Professionals recommendation of Nestlé's Infant Nutrition Products when exclusive breastfeeding is not possible. Be the recognized Trusted Nutrition Solutions Provider by and with Healthcare Professionals
- Develop long-term mutually beneficial professional relationships with Healthcare Professionals
- Optimum territory coverage and management including prospection and insights gathering and sharing (i.e. competitive intelligence), through relevant tools/systems like the Customer Relationship Management 2.0 and Medconnect
- Creation, implementation and Execution of agreed territory action plan within the allocated resources
What will make you successful
- A bachelor-degree holder (S1) from reputable university, with minimum 3.0 out of 4.0 GPA from Science educational background
- Min 1 year experience in detailing nutrition/pharmaceutical products
- Managed independently territory under challenging/demanding market environments to achieve and exceed goals
- Managing projects/tasks such as organizing activates with medical/paramedical health professionals on topics related to infant nutrition, products, R&D, etc.
- Experience in identifying and working with new institutions & Healthcare Professionals and developing existing relationships
- Fluent in English both verbal & written
- Experience in a highly regulated health care environment
- Experience in relationship development and management
- Independent player and self-driven but able to work in a team
- Good Analytical and communication skills
- Good knowledge in operating the MS Office
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at .