Valeo is an automotive supplier and partner to automakers worldwide. As a technology company, we design innovative solutions for smart mobility, with a particular focus on intuitive driving and reducing CO2 emissions.
We are looking for a Sites Cybersecurity Officer, your mission:
- Act as a Cybersecurity point of contact for the site(s)
- Coordinate the different actors of the site(s) for all Cybersecurity topics
- Deploy the Valeo ISSP (Information Systems Security Policy) within the sites, assess and improve their level of Cybersecurity
- Control the application of the Valeo ISSP (Information Systems Security Policy) and the specific Cybersecurity rules/exemptions of the site(s)
- Raise any non-compliance, abnormal Cybersecurity event, and Cybersecurity incident ➔ Manage locally the Cybersecurity events and incidents
- Provide the reporting of the site(s) to the Regional Cybersecurity Officer
- Contribute to develop the Cybersecurity mindset within the site(s)
Let's talk about you...You have a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree in Computer Science and/or Cybersecurity
Optional: Certification(s) in some Cybersecurity standards/technical domains
You have at least 2 years of relevant experience in Cybersecurity
Knowledge and experience linked to Cybersecurity standards (ISO 2700x, NIST, NIS…)
Knowledge and experience in technical topics such as malware, patch management, firewalling,…
Other infrastructure / network / system / database / application experience
A less experienced engineer from a school with a Cybersecurity option / orientation can apply for this position.