Who are we?Our mission is to accelerate e-commerce growth worldwide. We help e-commerce businesses around the world by providing them with the innovative and easy-to-use technology they need to grow. We believe in our simple solution to a complex market. We have a passion for our job and we enjoy spending time with our colleagues. As a scale-up, we combine the vibrant energy of a start-up with a professional organization.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing frontend applications using React
- Recent experience with Typescript
- Experience with unit tests in a React environment using Jest
- Good understanding of REST APIs
- Keen on being the best in your field and want to help Channable in its continuous growth
- Great sense of empathy that allows you to make user-centric decisions
- Self-motivated to take initiative and ownership of your work
- Care about the developer experience as much as the user experience
- Enjoy experimenting with and applying new technologies
- Creative and endlessly curious
- Translate functional requirements into stable and reusable components
- Write scalable, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Turn wireframes into functional UI while adhering to an existing design system
- Have an established and communicable grasp of design and UX principles
- Collaborate with and review code of fellow engineers
Our tech stack
- Frontend: typescript, react, react-query, react-hook-form, css-in-js, jest, msw.js, rest, webpack, babel, eslint
- Other: haskell, python, postgresql, redis, ansible, terraform, prometheus, semaphore, nix, google cloud platform
What you’ll love
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- A chance to see your work make a real difference in the real world
- Work side-by-side with highly motivated people
- Career structure with clearly defined levels and steps
- An informal atmosphere within our international, talented, and ambitious team
- Great personal development possibilities
- A spot in our brand new, beautiful office in the heart of Utrecht, where lunch and much more is catered daily
- Yearly Channaweekend – enjoy a weekend off with all company employees at a surprise location, hosted by Channable!
- Great working conditions: hackathons, a PlayStation to fight afternoon dips, and Channable sports groups. Finish the week with well-deserved drinks with your colleagues at our own Channabar!
- Do you want to see more of Channable and your future colleagues? Check out our social media channels like , and our page about .
What we offer
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- MacBook Pro (or another notebook of your choice) + 32″ monitor
- Hybrid working - combine working from home and from our office
- Transport expenses covered when working from outside Utrecht
- Budget for books, online courses, and conferences
- At least 25 days paid vacation, plus special leave
- Available for at least 4 days a week, preferably full-time
- Preferably you have a work permit for the EU
- Living in the Netherlands or willing to relocate
ProcedureAre you interested? Please apply by clicking on the "apply now" button below. You can send your application in Dutch or English. If we believe there is a match, you'll be invited for a first online interview.
Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Please contact Khushboo (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Contact by job agencies and recruiters will not be appreciated. Each recruiter or headhunter who approaches us agrees with a donation of € 250,- for Make-A-Wish.