Req ID 32667
We are looking for a new colleague in R&D Center at our location in Jiading, Shanghai
- Participate in SbW system and function development.
- Analyze/negotiate input customer/system function requirement with related stakeholder
- Develop function control software component based on Simulink/Targetlink and perform the static and dynamic test for software units following ASPIC compatible ZF internal process
- Define the technical solution of control feature development and support project team to analyze and solve the function control related issue/problem
- Analyze and solve the function control related issue/problem reported by project team
- Handle with assigned advance feature calibration work
- Good knowledge of Simulink model-based design, auto code generation and software component MIL/SIL/static testing. Prefer with Targetlink auto coding experience.
- Good knowledge of both classic and advanced control theory (PID, filters, Robustness Control, Observer, Kalman-Filter…)
- Knowledge and experience on system modelling.
- Experience on Control Desk and Micro-Autobox is preferred.
- Excitement for intercultural cooperation, solid knowledge of English, both spoken and written
Be part of our ZF team and apply now!