United States /
Mendix is a low-code app development platform:First, what is low-code? Low-code is a visual approach to software development that enables you to abstract and automate every step of the application lifecycle. Gartner predicts that “by 2024, low-code application development will be responsible for more than 65% of application development activity.”
Mendix, the global leader in enterprise low-code, is fundamentally reinventing the way applications are built. The Mendix platform was created to promote collaboration between Business & IT teams so that an entire organization can participate in the application development process. With Mendix, thousands of forward-thinking companies around the world like Ford Auto, Zurich Insurance, Freshfields, and Red Bull, can unleash their best ideas quickly.
Mendix is repeatedly ranked a Leader in analyst reports from Gartner and Forrester. In the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant for Multiexperience Development Platforms, Mendix placed at the very top of the Leaders quadrant.
Mendix is a Siemens Business:Siemens is a Top 10 Global Software Company and a leader on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World! With the acquisition of Mendix in 2018, Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enhance the digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics meet the future of innovation. Mendix employees have the opportunity to work in a hyper-growth environment with the support of Siemens’ unbeatable legacy and resources.
Our Ideal Candidate:At Mendix, we put the customer at the center of everything we do. Everyone who works at Mendix has a part in driving our low-code success! As a Solutions Architect, you will be working with the sales team and participate in the Presales process to facilitate the sales of Mendix.
The goal of the Solution Architect Team is to bring new customers onto the Application Development Platform and transition them to our Expert Services organization. We are currently looking to grow our team of Solutions Architects to support our sales team to deliver new customers to the Mendix community.
- Oversee, and where appropriate, lead the engagement with customers and prospects to gather high-level customer business and technical requirements, understand existing information technology infrastructure and determine customers' business needs as part of the sales effort.
- Oversee and where appropriate lead the effort to develop a trusted advisor status with our customers, producing strong technical solution messaging to address how SISW can improve their business.
- Oversee and guide the selection of appropriate suites of technology, the development of proposals for customer process improvement which ensure the interoperability and effectiveness of the overall solution within the context of the customer’s business.
- Works on critical assignments that require the highest impact on the design/selling process.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to others on the capabilities and business value of the Company's products and solutions.
Equal Employment Opportunity StatementSiemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the LawApplicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination ProvisionSiemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy NoticeCalifornia residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
#LI-Remote #LI-Hybrid #LI-Onsite#BI-Remote
Apply for this job