Job ID: JR0200091
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: Chandler, AZ US
Compiler Engineer - RemoteJob Description
The compiler team within SATG, at Intel has an opportunity available for a Remote Compiler Engineer. This is a great opportunity to on work on cutting-edge technologies to design, develop, debug, test compiler software and programming languages.
You will be working on advanced compiler optimizations and features specific for Intel Architectures, parallelization and vectorization through compilers, new programming languages support.
As an engineer in this role, you will have an opportunity to work and collaborate with hardware engineering teams, external partners and be a member of communities developing compilers, participate in language and standard groups.
Your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Design and development of Clang FE, DPC++, SYCL technologies and tools
- Development of test cases to cover new functionality and to increase code coverage.
- Work with other compiler engineers and architects.
- Work on other compiler technologies
- Design, develop, debug and test compiler software and programming languages e.g. advanced compiler optimizations and features specific for Intel Architectures, parallelization and vectorization through compilers, new programming languages support.
- May work directly with companies and communities developing compilers, participate in language and standard groups.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your degree courses, research, projects, and or relevant previous job and or internship experiences.
- Bachelor's with 3+ years of experience, a Master's with 2+ years of experience, or a Ph.D. with 1+ years of experience in compiler development
- Degree must be in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computational Sciences or related technical discipline
- 3+ years of experience in C/C++, C++11, object-oriented programming
- Experience working on compiler development such as Clang, LLVM, Fortran, GCC or similar tools.
- Experience with vectorization and parallel programming models such as OpenMP, SYCL, DPC++, HIP, or GPU programming
- Experience with performance analysis and optimization
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, Colorado:
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits