Porsche is looking for you - as young talent who wants to actively help shape the transformation to our digital future as a customer- and data-centric company. We Together, we want to network vehicles, infrastructure, apps and digital services even better in order to make our product range a unique and premium experience.
As a Junior Software Engineer (m/f/d), you will have the opportunity to accompany all development steps from concept to implementation and to play a significant role in software projects all the way to operation.
You will gain comprehensive insights into the Porsche working world and your area of assignment will be determined together - depending on the focus of your studies - and will be in the area of IT or development.
- Collaboration in the design and development of software components for digital infrastructure/vehicle projects
- Collaboration in the overall integration of software components into existing system chains
- Implementation and prioritization of architecture concepts & processes in defined software projects and software products
- Support of the tech lead as well as taking over special topics
- Execution and control of development activities for the implementation of the IT strategy
- Collaboration on the design of the cross-functional technology strategy
- Selection and evaluation of suitable technologies for the implementation of solution concepts based on the overarching architecture specifications
- Supporting and advising product teams throughout the entire lifecycle (DevOps)
- Responsibility for software components in an end-to-end software architecture
- Successfully completed MINT university studies, ideally with an above average/excellent degree
- Relevant practical experience in the context of internships, working student activities and/or similar assignments in the software engineering environment (software development and architecture)
- Confident handling of relevant IT and database systems as well as relevant programming languages
- Knowledge of current technologies and standards, especially in the area of microservices, IoT, continuous delivery and cloud computing, in classic IT process models and with agile frameworks (through internships or similar)
- Enthusiasm for innovations and future trends/topics of tomorrow in the automotive industry
- Social and communication sensitivity, ability to work in a team and assertiveness
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- First experience abroad is desirable