SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
- Serve as the corporate compliance subject matter expert to the BancMall/Screener line of business
- For FCRA and CFPB:
- Monitoring for changes in policies and regulations and vendor requirements
- Assisting in the development of policies and procedures to effectively implement any new regulations
- Policy and procedure documentation updates
- End user monitoring
- Perform Continual reviews of end users for compliance to policies and regulations of the FCRA, CFPB, GLB and all credit bureaus
- Perform Annual credit bureau audits
- Be the primary contact with credit bureaus during audit
- Represent SS&C as compliance expert in meeting FCRA, CFPB, GLB and Credit Bureau requirements and regulations
- Obtain and provide end user documentation and agreement updates
- Monitor and review updates and requirements to the credit bureau reseller and technical platform agreements
- Coordinate changes to the agreements with legal
- Distribute and execute updated agreements with end users
- Report and follow up on consumer disputes and complaints
- Perform monitoring and compliance for all internal controls
- Internal education
- Internal technical platform compliance
- Reseller Compliance controls
- Create and monitor End User training
- Also work with Bank Dealer/Broker compliance regulations
- Monitoring of regulatory updates for FINRA, MSRB, FDIC, OCC, SEC and IRS
- Annual SSAE audits
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; Juris Doctorate or CRCM preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience as a financial services compliance professional, bank regulator or other comparable legal experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the FCRA, CFPB and other consumer protection regulations.
- Ability to read and understand applicable state and federal laws.
- Strong relationship management and leadership skills and proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Sound decision-making skills including the ability to make decisions independently and quickly.
- Solid written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate up and across the organization.
- Strong research skills coupled with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.