Are you passionate about post-trading, corporate actions, problem solving and improvements of processes?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Perform corporate actions, alternative investment, tax reclaims analysis and bookings;
- Match trade confirmations of funds‘ investments in equity, bonds, foreign exchange, Repo;
- Ensure all daily controls and processing are completed;
- Investigate and solve any issues in relation to the above mentioned tasks, reconciliation breaks;
- Be proactive in seeking efficient methods to improve current processes and minimize operational risk;
- Work on projects and developments related to market changes, new regulations, fund launches, fund mergers, reporting and introduction of new financial products;
- Communicate with colleagues within Swedbank, our clients, counterparties and other financial institutions;
- Support NAV (net asset value) calculation process.
What is needed in this role:
- An academic degree in business administration, economics, finance, mathematic;
- Fluent written and spoken English is required since it’s our daily working language;
- Previous work experience in corporate action, other back-office operations in Investment Bank or Fund Administration - advantage;
- Excellent computer skills (MS Excel (Macros – advantage), Outlook and ability to adapt new software is needed;
- General understanding of financial markets and instruments;
- Initiative, high attention to details, strong critical thinking and problem solving skills, ability to perform within strict deadlines;
- Interested in improvement, automation of processes;
- Well organized and motivated;
- Ability to establish good relationships with the team members and stakeholders, positive attitude.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...be a part of the international organization, where you can apply your knowledge in creating relevant, efficient and innovative services to our clients. When people grow – businesses and society grow." Kristina, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 26.06.2022 the latest.
ContactsRecruiter: Živilė Kairevičiūtė +37061252908
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1850-2750 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. .
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.