SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Job DescriptionMineralWare is a growing and cutting-edge software company. We provide innovative solutions to professionals and businesses in the energy sector to support asset management and data analysis.
- Best Companies to Work For in Fort Worth, by Fort Worth Inc Magazine: 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Fastest Growing Companies in Fort Worth, by Fort Worth Inc Magazine: 2021
- Best Place for Working Parents by bestplace4kids.com: 2019, 2020, 2021
Launch your career in the software and energy industries. Our Account Management team onboards new MineralWare clients, addresses their questions, and ensures they have a great experience with MineralWare. A great Account Manager also is essential to evolving our platform forward. By listening to clients, learning more about oil & gas, and studying technology trends, account managers dictate our next phase of innovation in our platform and services. Previous Account Managers have taken next steps in their careers in sales, operations, product development, and marketing by leveraging the knowledge gained in energy, software, and business operations as account managers.
- Onboard new clients by training them on the platform and ensuring all their assets and information is accurate
- Problem-solve client issues with professionalism, thoroughness, and patience
- Communicate opportunities and needs to improve our platform and services to our product development team
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure clients’ experience match expectations and remain excited, loyal clients
- Can work at least 3 days a week in Downtown, Fort Worth
- Education or work experience in minerals preferred
- Education or work experience in software a plus
The Ideal Candidate will be...
- Thorough and reliable
- Strategic and insightful
- An eager Learner
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.