SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Job DescriptionSS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
The Implementation team is responsible for all tasks relating to the onboarding and stabilization of new clients. The Implementation Manager will execute on the day-to-day project responsibilities that include the following:
- Participate/lead new client assessment interviews, solution scoping, and documentation.
- Develop project plans and track project tasks for new client onboarding.
- Conduct regular project calls with clients to report on status of the project.
- Execute on day-to day onboarding tasks including system configuration, problem resolution, solution research, business analysis, client training, and workflow development.
- Participate in system conversion data mapping with the client and lead data analyst.
- Track internal SDLC projects to ensure client responsiveness, correctly aligned solution/analysis, and progress through the SDLC. Coordinate client UAT of SDLC project enhancements.
- Provide onsite support to the client at conversion and as required during the first year after go-live.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Possess the ability to analyze and understand complex business processes.
- Experience with project management and senior-level project reporting for large-scale multi-month projects.
- Proficient in MS Project, Office 365 products, SQL.
- Experience in the trust accounting, wealth management, employee benefit, and/or financial software industries.
- Multi-tasking skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to take initiative to learn the Innovest products as a subject matter expert.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
The position can be based out of Jacksonville, FL, New York, NY or remote.
Working at SS&C is balanced and fair – especially in challenging times. We offer flexible work schedules, time off, and so much more to keep you healthy, safe, and productive. SS&C offers:
- Hybrid Schedule featuring 8-10 days in the office monthly combined with working from home
- Competitive base salary plus EXCELLENT benefits (including medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD and more)!
- 401k Matching Program
- Global Flexible Time Off Policy (personal/vacation time)
- Sick Leave Policy
- Ten company-paid holidays in a full calendar year
- Eligible for an annual performance-based bonus program
- Tuition Reimbursement up to 70% and Professional Development up to 100%
- Charitable Matching Program
- Business Casual dress code (includes jeans)
- Exposure to many key business groups within the company, including regular interaction with senior management and opportunities for advancement.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.