Why You'll Love Cisco
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' progressive ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, thoughtful cities, sensible cars, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you'll take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real world impact. You'll work with Cisco leaders, partner with experienced mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired
- Strong accounting background and working knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP
- Ability to quickly interpret and understand local requirements and valid treatments for both Local and GAAP purposes
- Hyperion knowledge- advantageous
- Oracle- advantageous
- Ability to work independently and effectively handle Vendors.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English – essential
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance; CA preferred
- 1-4 Years of post CA qualification experience required
- Ideally, a minimum of 3 year’s relevant working experience gained in an international oriented environment
We Are Cisco#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.