Are you into the field of electronics design for the automotive industry? Enjoying the process of creating, developing and testing the newest technology, this might be the career opportunity for you.
As an Electronics Engineer your main activities are developing and testing electronics circuits and software. You will be part of an international team wherein you work together to ensure the product meets the needs of the customers. You are the expert in your niche, therefore customers will reach out to you with all their questions and needs. These customers are huge international vehicle manufacturers.
- Build and test prototypes
- Conduct and / or supervise tests
- Develop embedded software for new products
- Investigate the cause of failure of defective products from the field and propose improvements.
- Writing embedded software using C, VB (A) and LabView
- PCB layout and design for new products
- A finished degree related to Mechatronics/Electronics or similar
- Experience with PCB layout and design
- Experience in industries in Automotive, Aerospace, Mechatronics, robotics or similar
- Practical experience in programming embedded software
Terms of condition
- Salary indication range €5.000 – €7.000
- Possibilities to attend internal/external seminars/education
- Ability to work from home
- Generous number of leave days
- Yearly bonus plan up to 10%
Feeling enthusiastic and motivated to enhance your career? Apply right away or contact Lucas van Es for more information. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp/call +31 6 19345359