Sales Engineer, WU - Sweden
Mölndal, SE, 43124
Contract Type: Full-Time
Working Hours: 39
Employment Type: Regular
Grundfos is seeking a Sales Engineer to join our Water Utility team. The primary focus of the role is to drive sales to existing and potential direct accounts in project sales situations and grow a strong relationship within the area of responsibility.
The job location is Mölndal.
The job:The Sales Engineer will be handling of sales within assigned business scope within the framework of the strategies and policies of the company.
- Realize individual sales target. Adherence to sales policies, procedures and systems to ensure compliance.
- Develop and maintain dealer/partner network, develop dealer’s competency in collaboration with Channel management.
- Build up and maintain good relationship with all external stakeholders, including end users, design institute, consulting firms, authorities, and etc.
- According to sales target, work out sales strategy and action plan in the specific business area of the specific region.
- Monitor account receivable balance monthly; follow up with customers on outstanding balances and ensure that customers pay as per terms to help manage cash flow and reduce potential bad debts.
- Performing other job-related tasks assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Prefer minimum 3 years sales experience in the field of water process products.
- Proficient in both English and Swedish language, both written and spoken.
- Technical background will be an advantage.
- Familiar with water treatment field market.
- Networking and persuading
- Results and customer oriented
Why GrundfosAt Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
Furthermore, we offer you:
- Trusting, collaborative and friendly culture
- Endless learning possibilities
- International environment that value work-life balance
- Flexible working hours and a wide range of employee benefits and discounts
- Access to internal training and great opportunities for individual development
Additional InformationIf this job sounds appealing to you, please send us your resume and motivation letter by clicking on ‘Apply’.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on linkedin.com/company/grundfos or youtube.com/user/grundfos