Dec 01, 2022
Job DescriptionBringing life-changing medicines to millions of people, Novartis sits at the intersection of cutting-edge medical science and innovative digital technology. As a global company, the resources and opportunities for growth and development are plentiful including global and local cross functional careers, a diverse learning suite of thousands of programs & an in-house marketplace for rotations & project work. With strong medicines pipeline our current transformation will not just deliver growth for our business but continue to allow us to bring innovative medicines to patients quickly.
Your responsibilities:At Novartis we want everyone to be able to be their best version, both in the work environment and in their personal lives. Therefore, we are continually evolving our way of work.
This DATA GOVERNANCE ANALYST position is eligible for the hybrid working model (face-to-face and virtual). At Novartis, teams have the autonomy to decide the best flexible working format, balancing team collaboration, team impact on Novartis business, and employee well-being. Further details regarding working model will be explained throughout the selection process.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Definition of a set of principles and practices that ensure high quality through the complete lifecycle of data;
- Develop a link between Data Governance and improving the organization in a financially recognizable way;
- Identification/mapping where correct and well-governed information will help the organization achieve its desired results;
- Demonstrate to stakeholders and leadership the definition and meaning of Data Governance to the organization;
- Achieve an understanding of what Data Governance program might look like and where critical touch points for Data Governance might appear;
- Definition of the Decision Rights & Accountability of the new Roles within the Data Governance;
- Determinate where and what levels will execute, manage, and be accountable for managing information assets.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Deep knowledge of best practices regarding information security, integrity, and access;
- Deep understanding and experience in providing appropriate protocols for keeping data, develop tools and methods for a business to oversee its data, and provide management with recommendations about how to best govern the use of and access to the information;
- Strong ability to influence and build effective relationships with key customers/stakeholders and be comfortable using both logic and creative thinking to solve diverse business problems;
- Strong experience in providing appropriate protocols for keeping data, develop tools and methods for a business to oversee its data, and provide management with recommendations about how to best govern the use of and access to the information.
You’ll receive:Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, life insurance, 30 days annual leave, year-end recess, home office policy, flexible working arrangements, birthday day-off, maternity and paternity leave, subsidized dining facilities, health and dental insurance, employee recognition scheme, free parking lot (Santo Amaro and Cambe), Gympass, Space Energized for Life, gym (Santo Amaro) and virtual self-development tools.
Why consider Novartis?769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we’reproud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working. We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: and subscribe your CV in our talent pool here
BANCO DE TALENTOS - SEJA UM TALENTO NOVARTIS! | Novartis Brasil
No video provider was found to handle the given URL. See for more information.
Sao Paulo - Matriz