About the job:
As one of the leading, global trading and investment platforms, Saxo is a 30-year-old fintech on a mission to get curious people invested in the world. Having recently declared our intent to go public, we are going through interesting times and are ready to take the next step up the brand maturity ladder.
Saxo onboards clients from across the Globe and in our efforts to combat money laundering, terrorist financing and financial crime, weare strengthening our capacities in ourCorporate and Institutional onboarding teamat our headquarter in Copenhagen and are looking for an Analyst.
As Analyst, you will be working with a wide variety of tasks within the financial crime and anti-money laundering area. You will be responsible for processing the incoming clients applications in accordance with the KYC business procedures, and in line with the Global Minimum KYC Standards and Saxo Group’s Risk Appetite.
Further, you will identify potential improvements to onboarding process flows and procedures, and come with improvement suggestions and be involved in the implementation of those together with other Saxo units, such as IT, Commercial teams and Compliance.
Your responsibilities will be, but are not limited to:
- Meet the SLA’s for processing the incoming cases and meet the agreed Quality standards.
- Identify and escalate potential areas for process improvement and system automation with focus on enhancing the client experience.
- Participate in daily tasks such as quality check, review of results of the ongoing client AML screening, processing incoming requests to the team’s inbox.
- Do periodic review of clients and to ensure documentation is accurate & current.
- Interact and cooperate with other relevant departments to ensure compliance, operational efficiency, proper business procedures and client focus.
- To cross-train for different geographies.
- To have SME level knowledge of locally important regulatory requirements and background legislation.
- To continuously update the governing procedures and work instructions in line with updated Global Minimum KYC Requirements, Compliance and Legal.
- To collect and analyze information in order to evidence the need for change.
- To adhere to complete all mandatory trainings within due time and follow all other policies as required without chaser and follow up.
- To comply with all applicable guidelines and instructions laid down by the Management pertaining to the work of a Senior Onboarding & KYC Analyst.
- To take ownerships of implementation of new features and incorporation of new rules and regulations of the team’s working processes.
The COO organisation is responsible for building, constantly developing and improving the full digital value chain that we deliver to our clients and partners. This is done in close collaboration with the Saxo Experience Office and supports the bank in always providing a world-class digital Saxo experience in an efficient, stable and scalable way.
At Saxo IT and the business are integrated, ensuring end-to-end ownership. We are organized based on what we want to do for our clients rather than on subject matter expertise. Within COO you will work together with people from different disciplines, but all with the same goal in mind: making a positive difference for our clients.
The COO umbrella includes the following departments: Operations, Security & Financial Crime Prevention, Trading and our ‘Backbone’ consisting of Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure, Data Platforms, Workplace Service Management, DevOps Lifecycle Management and IT Business Management.
We aspire to be a non-hierarchical, purpose-driven organisation. At Saxo, it is not about entitlement; it is about impact – no matter where you sit in the organisation. A good idea is always taken seriously and you can truly make a difference.
When you work here, you become a Saxonian. Obviously you will get an attractive compensation package. But we also invest in your personal development and offer you large responsibility from day one. We encourage an open feedculture and a supportive team environment. If you show a collaborative spirit, drive and passion, your learning curve will be steep and your (international) career opportunities with Saxo immense.
At Saxo we don’t just offer a job – we offer an opportunity to invest in your future!
How to apply:
Click the Apply button to create an account and upload your resume (and a short motivation). We look forward to getting to know you better!