1. Processing of your personal data
- For the purpose of advancing your career, exposing you to job opportunities and employer branding (the “Purposes”), Graduateland ApS, Fruebjergvej 3, 2100 Copenhagen Ø will collect and process personal data about you.
- Below you will find a description of the personal data, which Graduateland will process about you as well as the purpose and on which legal ground Graduateland is processing the personal data.
2. Legitimate interest and contractual relationship
- Graduateland processes your personal data that you have submitted online in order to a) provide you with the services set out in the terms and conditions which were provided to you when you initially created your profile, and b) to fulfil other contractual relationship with you. Your personal data is processed for the purpose of legitimate interests of Graduateland pursuant to article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and it is assessed that Graduateland’s interest in processing the personal data overrides your interests in not having your personal data being processed. The legitimate interests of processing your personal data are:
- to promote your professional profile to potential employers and thereby exposing you to job opportunities and advancements in your career;
- to provide you with information on job opportunities relevant to you to advance your career;
- to conduct statistics and reports and historical overviews to understand career trends;
- to make a profile of you based on your preferences and competencies to match your profile with business partners in section 3.3 and potential employers under section 3.4; and
- to administer your profile at Graduateland.
- Graduateland can processes the following personal data about you for the above-mentioned purposes:
- Contact information, including name, e-mail, phone number etc.;
- Information about your education, working experience, CV, job preferences, language skills, competencies, references ; and
- Your Graduateland profile information, including gender, nationality, age, date of birth etc.
3. Confidentiality and information about Graduateland’s processing of your personal data
- All data will be treated as confidential information and will only be used for the purpose as set out in clause 1.
- Your personal data will be stored by Graduateland, Graduateland’s IT hosting provider, Graduateland’s IT services providers (incl. tracking software suppliers) and may be accessed by Graduateland group entities worldwide on a need to know basis.
- If you have signed up to Graduateland through one of the following business partner’s websites, the applicable business partner will also have access to your personal data: universities, business schools, public and private educational organisations, or other organisations.
- When you sign up and disclose your personal data to Graduateland, Graduateland will disclose your data to companies, universities, organisations, public authorities and institutions that match your preferences for the purpose set out in section 2.1. (a) and (b). You can at any moment hide your profile so the above-mentioned cannot access your profile data.
- Please be informed that the level of data protection as currently applied and enforced in countries outside the European Union does not conform to the level of data protection for personal data currently applied and enforced within the European Union.
- Graduateland may engage third party service providers that will have access to and process your personal data. If such third party services providers process your personal data outside of the EU/EEA, such transfer of personal data will either be subject to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the European Commission’s standard contractual clauses.
- Graduateland will keep your personal data for 5 years or as long as needed in order to conduct statistics and historical overviews and to administer your profile at Graduateland, unless Graduateland is required under applicable law to delete it or keep your personal data for a longer period.
- Graduateland will analyse your behaviour and personal data, including registering your competencies and educational background, in order to match your profile with the most relevant career opportunities.
4. Your rights
- You can obtain further information on the personal data which Graduateland stores and processes about you by contacting email@example.com. Further, you may object to your personal data being processed, request that your personal data is rectified or restrict the processing of your personal data. If you wish to object to your personal data being processed, have your data rectified or restrict the processing of your personal data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with this message. Further, if you have any complaints about Graduateland’s processing of your personal data, you may contact the Danish Data Protection Agency.
- You can obtain a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format via your account settings. If technically feasible, you may request that the personal data is transmitted directly to another company or person acting as a data controller.
- If you are no longer interested in being exposed to employers and receiving information on relevant job opportunities, please notify Graduateland and delete your profile.