Share this job
SVGs not supported by this browser.
- SVGs not supported by this browser. Facebook
- SVGs not supported by this browser. Twitter
- SVGs not supported by this browser. LinkedIn
DescriptionWe are the Global CleanTech100 company and European market leader in ultracapacitors and graphene-based energy-storage systems. Skeleton has grown from 4 people to over 190 and has raised 160 million EUR financing to scale up manufacturing and execute the ambitious technology road map from high energy ultracapacitors to Superbatteries.
Skeleton Technologies is already successfully delivering products to leading customers ranging from Škoda, Danfoss, Medcom, Wrightbus to leading German Automotives and European Space Agency. The company's current ultracapacitors have the highest power density in the market and the technology is mature evidence by strong customer contracts and IATF 16949 automotive certification.
Have you thought about your career aspirations? We are looking for an experienced Embedded Software Test Engineer. Don't miss the opportunity to join Skeleton! Apply and let's together build Skeleton Technologies into a billion-euro energy storage company. We are well on our way, and you'll be joining at a perfect time to reap the benefits through our stock options program!
The goal of the role is to support hardware and software engineers in product development through product validation tests and support production testing through the development and implementation of changes.
Are you the one we're looking for?
- You would enjoy performing functional tests to provide input for further software development.
- You have the teamwork spirit to work together with your closest teammates to exchange information, help achieve common goals, and keep track of and share all the latest updates.
- You are ready to compose test documentation and reports with playful ease.
- You are eager to learn and want to be closely involved in both product design and testing processes.
If the above describes you, join us to become a part of the company's success! Our module development team currently has fifteen talented members, and the unit is growing over time due to the great development of the company.
We are sure you are the one if you can check the box for at least 75% of the following requirements:
- University degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or similar.
- At least two years of experience with performing validation activities on embedded devices.
- Python or equivalent programming language is required, but knowing the basics in C language would be a big plus.
- Previous experience with automating lab equipment - multimeters, relay cards, power supplies, etc.
- Good knowledge of different types of software tests.
- Basic understanding of electronic components, PCB schematics, and layouts.
- Proficiency in English is essential, and the enthusiasm that strikes you when you play around with the idea of becoming a true Skeletonian!
The position requires traveling from time to time.
BenefitsYou can work with the most ambitious ultracapacitor/battery experts in the world who can up your ambition with real-life performance. You can work in a company that prioritizes your results, neither the hours spent in the office - flexible work hours and arrangements are provided. With us, you'll have a competitive salary, an inspiring environment, and a motivating opportunity for self-fulfillment.
We are building the technology and product of the future to save energy and slow down global warming. If you find that you share our values, jump on board, and work where your contribution really matters!
Our employees exercise a great deal of independence to execute their ideas with professional and motivated colleagues. If you like pushing boundaries and are excited to continue your professional development, we are convinced that working in a global and ambitious technology company shall be a great next step in your career!
We look forward to receiving your Cover Letter and CV in English! To apply, please visit us at or apply directly here.
For further information about Skeleton Technologies, our mission and values, please visit us on .